Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mini Golf?

I wonder what they are playing. Looks like a mini golf to me.


daeguowl said...

Looks like croquet, that traditional game of the English upper class, although a quick review of the wikipedia entry for Croquet reveals that the Japanese have a similar game called Gateball, so perhaps it is that?

Al said...

It's gateball. You see the old timers playing it all over Japan.